FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Raja Fashions 'visiting tailors' (HK) - any good?
Old Jul 29, 2011, 11:06 am
makemoretospendmore

Programs: AC*75K, Amex Centurion, Marriott Platinum Elite, All Accor Diamond, Hilton Diamond
I don't have another bespoke tailor to compare to, but I am quite happy with my experience with Raja. For the pushy sales people, it is fun to push back at them also .

I bought 2 Zenga cloth suits from them last year and they threw in 5 shirts for me. They sent one suit and one shirt first to allow me to check the fit. I went back the next time they were in town to discuss the alterations. Since the shirt needed to be altered, they just told me to keep it (even though it wasn't an ideal fit). I received my shirts and suits back from them and was really happy with them.

The quality of the shirts is going to depend on the quality of the fabric that you ask for. Obviously there will be a difference in cost. I got a couple of lesser quality shirts and they will likely wear a bit, but I have some other nicer ones, and they are in great condition. My shirts are washed in our washing machine, hung dry, and then pressed by our cleaning lady.

I am actually so happy with the shirts that I went back today and bought 20 shirts. I chose only the higher quality fabric ones and am asking them to make a couple of "casual fit" shirts as well. I will update when I receive them.