FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Web Site Down?
Thread: Web Site Down?
View Single Post
Old Jul 26, 2011, 8:46 am
txrus

Programs: AA Ex Platinum & 1MM, DL PLT, Marriott Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by mke9499
I do not see my reservations under My Account either. Have you tried to use the My Bookings link? That is the one sure way that I can view and print my itinerary/receipt.

In case you are not familiar with My Bookings, the link can be found by following a few steps.

This page should display your reservations, and you can click to view details.

Sorry if you already tried this and it does not work; it's always worked for me. I found it one day, by accident. Not everyone is aware that the My Bookings link even exists.

Your reservations should also be accessible thru https://booking.frontierairlines.com...ationSearch.do.
Thanks for the link-it shows 2 reservations for me, one of which is for a flight I took last April. 2 additional upcoming reservations are nowhere to be found & I get 'we are unable to retrieve your reservation; please call...' if I plug in the PNR manually.

What I find most interesting is that the ticket I booked on Saturday that is absolutely no where to be found is part of a split ticket & does appear, complete w/F9's PNR, when I pull up the reservations on UA & AA's sites.

I plan to have a very long conversation w/my client about why my Oct trip, & forward, will not be on F9