FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ: The Complete Newbie Guide/FAQ to the Air Canada Aeroplan Mini-RTW
Old Jul 21, 2011, 11:41 pm
Away from YYZ

Programs: A3*G AC*nobody TK*nobody
Originally Posted by FrequentFlyer9000
Is there a good comprehensive thread comparing KVS to EF to AwardNexus? What do you think makes AN better than KVS - the multiday window? Also, doesn't AN not have SkyTeam or something like that?
I am not sure if there is a thread compare all options (e.g. KVS, EF, ANA, AwardNexus)

However based on my experience on KVS, ANA, AwardNexus. AwardNexus will be my first choice.

Yes, mainly is the multi-day window search. Also one could do searches for multi-segment across multi-day window all display in one screen. Which sometime make decisions easier on which flight to take.

KVS for sure is way better than ANA, but it is only good for simpler point A to point B and only display one day at a time. Yes, it can do the job, but just takes longer and less convince.

And yes, AwardNexus doesn't have SkyTeam, but I don't care, cuz my AP miles is only good for *A anyways.

Just my 2 cents.

===

Added: According to Peter's website https://awardnexus.com/page/guide each 'phases' (depends on what you are looking for and availability) saving could be from 15 minutes to many hours compare to manual search....

Last edited by Away from YYZ; Jul 21, 2011 at 11:51 pm