FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt house (Summerfield) San Diego/Sorrento Mesa REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jul 21, 2011, 12:29 am
RDB68

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, ClubCarlson Gold
Hyatt house (Summerfield) San Diego/Sorrento Mesa REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

I stayed at the subject location back in June. This used to be a Woodfin, but it was all labled Summerfield Suites. The front desk personnel asked if I was familiar with Hyatt's Gold Passport program. Oddly, I filled out a paper (like the old credit card imprint papers) registration form, so I knew they weren't quite up to speed with HSS standards. My issue is that my stay never posted and when I filled out the form online asking for credit I was told there was no record of my staying there and that I should send them a copy of the hotel reciept. No problem, I can do that. I can't right now because I'm on travel again, but I'll take care of it when I get back home.

My question is, has anyone else had trouble with this hotel (since the transition to HSS) posting stays to your account? Any trouble with the other two recently acquired Woodfins? Any trouble with any other recently re-branded-to-Hyatt hotel?