FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ORD: Woman Groped; Pregnant TSO working around radiation
Old Jul 19, 2011, 6:35 pm
average_passenger

Originally Posted by marklyon
While waiting for my now chronically delayed flight from ORD, I noticed a pregnant TSO working around the AIT. The TSO was performing pat-downs, but was constantly moving near the machines. I found it concerning that (1) a pregnant woman would willingly expose herself to a radiation-laden work environment with no protection and (2) that her employers would allow her to do so. At the very least, couldn't they assign her duties that don't have her working right next to the machines

I grabbed a few photos. Then I noticed that the woman she was patting down was visibly upset by being patted down. The lady had gone through the AIT, but was not allowed to leave.

ORD / Chicago - 20110719 TSA Grope by marklyon, on Flickr

ORD / Chicago - 20110719 TSA Grope by marklyon, on Flickr

I quickly turned on my camera and grabbed the following video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVV6YRrJ5Rs

There is no reason anyone to be subjected to this sort of treatment.
Thank you, Marklyon, for helping the lady, consoling her and most of all, trying to protect her the best way you could given the situation. At least there are some decent people left in the world. At least you tried to help someone!!

How could she have not cleared the NOS??!!!!!!! She wasn't wearing clothing with any metal and her clothing was form fitting and tight. Her clothing wasn't baggy and she wasn't wearing layers of clothing. She clearly was not hiding anything underneath her clothing. I feel so bad that she was humiliated and crying. Maybe she should know that a few non-sheeple people understand how she feels. I hope she knows that lots of other ladies (and guys) have been humiliated the same way and that she's not alone.

For the sheeple that need to feel safe and think that the NOS machines are vital to our security, wake up!! If the body scanners were really that important, they'd make everyone go through them. Everybody at the airport, not just "random" people. If safety is really that important to the sheeple, then the sheeple should take no chances at all and not risk having even one single person not be completely screened.