FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping
Old Jul 19, 2011, 9:56 am
jamesteroh
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by MojaveJack
From what I can see he's a newbie (joined Jul 2011), most of his posts have been argumentative, and has yet to post anything truly useful or constructive.

Add to this his outspoken support of NPR and advocacy of ending the Dollar Direct Program, makes you wonder if he isn't an NPR plant?
It's someone stalking me, which is obvious from his posts. The guy is a foreigner, and big time union supporter. He is stalking me from another site that I won't even post on anymore because him and his buddies ruined the site by posting totally off topic. It's a stock board for a company that he owns no sotck in and for a business he has never patronized before. Just like on this site, which if for frequent travellers, he only flies every other year to go back to his own country to visit. He is obvoiusly trying to ruin FT the way he ruins other sites he is on.

Funny thing is his profile says he is an NW AFA member. Right there show how little he knows of the travel industry. NW hasn't existed for a few years, and when they got acquired by Delta, the current delta employees told the unions to pound sand, so with the exception of the pilots, and maybe one other group, their workforce is non union by choice.