FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA001 London - New York (5th Sep 2002)
View Single Post
Old Jan 20, 2004, 5:21 pm
Fraser
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC Gold, Delta Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, AMEX Platinum (US)
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by RChavez:
What a coincidence. I flew on BA002 on 9/5/02. We must have been crossing each other either in the air or during taxi. IIRC, BA002 was scheduled to depart at 9A. What time did your flight touch down?

I was hoping for Mr. Bannister on my flight, but looks like you managed to snag him away.

That truly was an amazing experience for me as well. I only wish I had more than the few minutes time in the cockpit to really chat with some of the luckiest devils alive.
</font>
I think the flight touched down around 9.15am though can't remember off the top of my head. It is written in my book that I got signed.

In another stroke of coincidence, on this board a thread was started about who flew on Concorde when and one of the posters was in the seats in front of me! I can even remember the posters daughter because she looked very familiar and kept looking round at me. The poster even remembered the duty free items that I bought!