FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ALL points to Airline miles - Master Thread
Old Jul 16, 2011, 6:40 am
vsepr

Automatically transfer A|Club points to airline miles.

In the term & conditions:

http://www.a-club.com/en/members/ter...conditions.pdf

Page 5,
9.2. CONVERSION INTO AIRLINE MILES

The Member or Cardholder must also select the “automatic transfer” option in “My account/My profile”. Airline miles are automatically transferred to your frequent flyer
program within six (6) weeks.

A particular advantage is offered to Members recruited via a Frequent Flyer Program and/or to Members who present their Frequent Flyer Program card at the hotel reception desk upon check-in for their stays: these Members’ A|Club points are converted into airline miles starting with the first qualifying stay, without any minimum of points required.

Does that mean that if I produce my KrisFlyer card and/or A-Club card and select the “automatic transfer” option in “My account/My profile”, whatever A-Club points I earn for my stay will automatically be transferred to KrisFlyer in any amount and need not wait for it to hit 4000?

For example, I earned 200 A-Club points for a stay at Mercure hotel and I also choose "automatic transfer" option in my account. Will this 200 A-Club points be transferred to KrisFlyer for 100 miles (according to the transfer rate 4000 points to 2000 miles?)

Does anyone have any experience on this? Thanks