FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Element Times Square West, New York City [Master Thread]
Old Jul 14, 2011, 7:25 pm
DCBob

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by hmattila
While reading these messages, I was wondering can this really be so bad hotel. Well, staying right now here, I can say, it can. Just back from the "war" downstairs trying to get something to eat from the place they call breakfast. Only thing that there was hardly anything available.

Was asking first person who I saw downstairs (Tim, head doorman), to help to get some food and he just gave some attitude and told its not his problem. Huh, never seen someone with some much attitude.

I never seen such a mess even at university, people literally fighting for food. I would definately not get back to this hotel and would not recommend it to anyone. Never been so upset in my life in any Starwood property.
You are right. The food and setup for breakfast at Element is horrific! But there are plenty of places in NYC you can get a REAL breakfast, so why bother with the garbage this place serves? Next time, have brunch at Norma's at Le Parker Meridien. It's worth the exorbitant price to go there.