FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - United Mileage Plus Shopping Toolbar
View Single Post
Old Jul 14, 2011, 9:50 am
FullTimeFlyer

Programs: UA LTP, AA LTG, DL Plat, Marriott LTT, HH Diamond
I'm having the same problem as everyone here with regard to the toolbar not showing searches and miles (and so is Mrs FTF). Moreover, we also both had the same problem reported by pork1781, not getting the right amounts of miles for March, April and May.

We sent off complaints from both accounts, but of course they rarely if ever respond so don't know where to go next. Hard to believe the airlines would entrust their reputation to such crappy companies.

I'll let you know if I hear anything, but so far I haven't even got so much as an automated acknowledgement.

To Korruptor: not that it will make you feel any better about this piece of crap software or not getting the miles you earned, but the "not earning" button isn't about the searches. The "earning" vs "not earning" button indicator refers to whether the page you are on earns shopping miles from the UA mall or not. (I'd imagine the earning indicator only comes on when you are also logged in, but I haven't tried it when I wasn't logged in.)

FTF