FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MASTER THREAD: Domestic & International Executive Lounges Open/Closed on Weekends
Old Jul 12, 2011, 3:35 pm
djohannw

Programs: UA *S , MR LT Titanium, HH Diamond, Hertz PC
* Munich / Marriott / No lounge; Full breakfast everyday; 7/11 update; (12/09) Gold and Platinum members could use the terminals in the business center (on the ground floor near the restaurant) for gratis internet access.
Short update on this: Gold and Platinum members get a coupon for a free appetizer plus drink for each day of their stay to be choosen from a special menu - something like a salad with grilled chicken, Tomato soup with side salad, Coconut shrimp or Chicken wings.

In addition on my most recent stays here I have received an upgrade to a room with free usage of the mini bar, however this is an on/off thing - my colleague just got told that the mini bar in his suite is not included, while I have had serveral items out of my mini-bar without any charge appearing on my account at the very same time. So the free mini bar is a YMMV thing...maybe this is something they extend to frequent guests only (stay here weekly for two to three nights).

Greetings - Dirk