FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Targeted]No Fee 1st yr. American Express Gold Card 75,000 Bonus Reward Points Signup
Old Jul 12, 2011, 3:17 pm
hqly2001

Originally Posted by Happy
This is laughable.

The SE Asia rep released all 75K pts on husband's account and added a 100 goodwill points. While I do not expect any goodwill point, this 100 point amount is a bit too stingy.

Spend points remain absent in both aco....s which have not seen their 1st statements yet.

I requested that my wife's 75k be release and after saying no twice, they finally released 100k. The same rep replied to all 3 messages. The first two
e-mails referenced 75k then it was weird that the third state that he released 100k. I'm afraid that he somehow got it mixed up with her 100k business account bonus which she hasn't earned enough to request for an early release.

I'm just going to hang low and hope that he accidentally gave her an additional 25k for the gold MR gold account. Worst case scenario, I can call them up later and tell them that she never got one of her bonuses. And if her 100k business card bonus posts, then great!

Oh yeah, he deposited an extra 1 point for goodwill. So your goodwill was
100x better.