FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Circle Pacific on oneworld: CGK-HKG-YVR-JFK-LAX-MEL-SYD-CGK
Old Jul 8, 2011, 12:16 am
quirrow

Programs: FlyingBlue | Krisflyer | SPG | HHonors
Originally Posted by Limewood
Quirrow, thank you ever so much for taking so much time and effort in doing this excellent circle pacific travel report, the best airline report I've seen to date and your pictures were fantastic.

I'm looking to do this CP trip next year in J with my wife, but prices from here (Australia) using One world are in the vicinity of AUD$9300!, yet out of Hong Kong can be had for AUD$4700 so I'm researching this now.
Thank you Limewood, I think better prices for the circle pacific can be had from places like Bangkok (BKK), Jakarta (CGK) or Manila (MNL). Since I live in Indonesia, it was the cheapest when I issued the ticket from CGK.

Originally Posted by austgap
Great TR! Really enjoyed reading it. Thanks
Thanks for the compliment, austgap!

Originally Posted by matthandy
A great update quirrow. I'm consistently impressed by the quality of the food served in the premium cabins on Qantas.

As for the views from the international J lounge in Sydney, well if you thought those were good, you should try the First lounge
Thanks matthandy! Yup I noticed that from your trip report. Hopefully, I get a chance to fly F on QF next time, their entrance to the First Lounge in SYD looks good with the green wall (very bright and refreshing)