FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Amateur Hour – or how two AA flights can vary greatly depending on the passenger load
Old May 13, 2003, 11:44 pm
LLZ

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by davistev:
Au Contraire my contrarian. I would like to think that there is another level of intelligence that some people have and some clearly do not. </font>
I would agree somewhat. But it has more to do with the ability to pass a calculus/chemistry/physics class. Some have the capacity to do so others don't. It has nothing to do with flying on an airplane.

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">
To be aware of ones surroundings is an intelligence that is highly valued.
</font>
Regarding air travel this is usually acquired by experience...i.e. rote, unless you're completely new to air travel in which case one could find out any and everything here on FlyerTalk. Perhaps those that don't travel often are busy doing other things.

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Unfortunately, many travellers have tunnel vision and are extremely rude and selfish. perhaps this is a reflection of society.</font>
Indeed, especially the "flying too much" society that found this funny. I wonder how funny it would be if the amateurs were your Parents, Grandparents, etc??

[This message has been edited by LLZ (edited 05-13-2003).]