FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ID checker asking questions - name, destination etc.
Old Jul 4, 2011, 3:31 pm
knotyeagle

Originally Posted by castrobenes
This is a great argument. But in making this argument at the checkpoint, you will have established that you can communicate. At this point the argument will be whether someone can refuse to communicate/cooperate with the TDC.

In the end, you will probably travel. But as a TSM, I would feel uncertain and confused about whether I have the ability to screen someone who refuses to cooperate with the screening process. I would have to consult with senior leaders including TSA law enforcement. I would not want to make a misstep so this process would require consultation before we could allow you to proceed with the screening process. I have no idea how long this will take, and many will be concerned about your refusal to cooperate.

Just saying...

castro
Give you a hint castrobenes, on 16 June 2011 was the best 1.25 hours I've ever spent with 9 (all of them lead screeners & above, including screening manager Steve Teduci) at Denver (DEN). Your female psychic readers were actually insulted when I asked them how long they have been BDO's and how was the 1 week course. They actually left the screening room in a huff.

Next time I'll try to make sure it is 9 screeners for 2.5 hours. I sincerely look forward to this century's Bastille Day at your TSA checkpoint. If I'm lucky I'll take photos of you & your cohorts.