FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ID checker asking questions - name, destination etc.
Old Jul 4, 2011, 2:37 pm
InkUnderNails

Programs: WN Nothing and spending the half million points from too many flights, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by castrobenes
If you do something to arouse my suspicions, then I can't clear you to go any further unless I can resolve my concerns. If you won't cooperate to help me do that, then I can't complete the screening process. You have to go through the screening process in order to get to your flight.

Standard pat downs are part of the screening process. TSOs and management officials in charge of the checkpoint have the explicit authority to utilize all parts of the screening process whenever the situation dictates.

castro
Then you admit retaliation when passengers refuse to follow standard procedure. And what is the limit on the new requirements that you can devise on the spot to check my cooperation? Recite the Pledge of Allegiance? Rub my stomach and pat my head? Where does in end? When you have been thoroughly convinced I am not a threat?

If I arouse your suspicions? I arouse your suspicions by following procedure that your employer defines on its web site?

Do you realize the tyrannical authoritarian threatening nature of what you have just written?