FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lounge ZRH [merged Q&A thread]
View Single Post
Old Jun 30, 2011, 11:17 am
YuropFlyer

I've not been flying *A for almost two months till today (it for sure felt like ages) so I was quite positively surprised by my todays visit of the C lounge in the main terminal in ZRH.

Despite being very crowded/full, they kept cleaning the tables etc. so it never had any "unusable" tables, it was definitely not always like this in the past.

Todays food, "Älplermagronnen" (Maccaroni with potato/cheese, swiss typical food) was very tasty, and came in handy as I was hungry (two plates)

Lounge dragons were very friendly, when she saw my BP with flight in 1.5 hours and I asked for a voucher, she handed me two, saying that "I've already paid for them" ^

Unfortunately still no beer on tap like in the B (now closed) lounge, but for a FTL lounge definitely not too bad, seems they are trying to sell themselves a bit better. For someone on a C ticket, it's still nothing to write home about, though. The SEN/*G part seems quite full too, but all in all, I'm good about it.

Anyone else noticed a slight improvement over the last few months?

edit: There has been 4 or 5 different taste of Mövenpick icecream, seems also an improvement. Panna Cotta is great

Another 20min to kill with another Cardinal