FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bank of America "WorldPoints"
View Single Post
Old Jun 26, 2011, 8:18 am
logiclife

Bank of America® World MasterCard® Credit Card with WorldPoints® Rewards

I recently got an offer to upgrade my bank of america platinum plus card to Bank of America® World MasterCard® Credit Card with WorldPoints® Rewards and they boast of so many benefits like
Earn 1 point per $1 on net retail purchases§
No annual fee†

Zero Liability - absolute fraud protection against unauthorized use, online and offline§§
Access to the MyConciergeSM service, a unique personal assistance service**
24-hour Customer Service, Secure Online Account Access and electronic bill payment service
Purchase Guard will double the manufacturer's original United States (U.S.) warranty period for Covered Purchases with a warranty duration of 1 year or less.
Price Protection offers the lowest price on eligible purchases when purchased with an eligible card. If an identical item is found at a lower price within 60 days of purchase, you are reimbursed the difference.
Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance**
Automatic auto rental insurance*

and the one that caught my eye is you can redeem airline points for just 15000 points? Does anyone has this card and what is you experience with teh travel rewards? how easy is it to redeem awards?

I currently have flexperks visa signature ($49 fee) and 20000 points for air travel, get double points on cell phone bills, air travel purchases, and grocery purchases.

I was wondering which one would be better based on your personal experiences?