FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Downgrading compensation - it's official!
Old Jun 23, 2011, 11:11 pm
chitownflyer

Location: Since the BoSox and ChiSox won it, now it is the Cubs turn to take the Series. Go Cubs Go!
Originally Posted by emanon256
I called on Tuesday and went through a hierarchy of people explaining the situation, and that I had a pending dispute.

I finally got someone who found 3 separate tickets issued for me for that day on those flights, and on one apparently I was marked as a no show, this being the one with the UFC. I don't know what exactly happened, I can speculate, but I won’t. The agent I spoke to could not decipher what had happened or what was done when I was rebooked. Whatever was done, was done incorrectly, and made things much worse. She said she would speak to an expert in the refunds department and try and get it resolved.

I just heard back, and the refunds expert was finally able to figure out what was done, and was able to fix it, and I will be getting my refund.

Hooray! The nightmare is over.
Glad to hear of your success. As long as United keeps the 1K customer relations line, United can still provide good customer service to its elite travelers.