FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TG 3/week between BRU & BKK
View Single Post
Old Jun 23, 2011, 5:51 pm
HONcircle

Programs: *A GOLD, EL AL PLATINUM, ONEWORLD*SAPPHIRE, ACCOR CLUB PLATINUM, Human Race Platinum for life
Originally Posted by Bralo20
I stumbled onto this press release though I didn't find it on TG's site (yet):

Brussels, 23 June 2011

Thai Airways International PCL (THAI) is very pleased to announce the introduction of direct flights between Bangkok-Brussels v.v.

THAI will be the only South East Asian carrier to serve non-stop flights between Belgium and Thailand, starting from November 17th 2011 onwards.

Thai Airways International PCL will operate 3 flights per week departing Bangkok on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday and departing Brussels the same day. The direct flights from Brussels to Bangkok will enable all passengers to connect into THAI’s extensive network in Asia & Australasia, via Bangkok.

The new route will be operated by B777-200ER aircraft with 30 business class and 262 economy class seats, all with the latest in-flight entertainment systems.

The new flights between Bangkok and Brussels v.v. will be available for booking in July 2011.

Thai Airways International Public Company Limited is the national carrier of the Kingdom of Thailand and was founded in 1960. THAI operates domestic, regional and intercontinental flights radiating from its home base in Bangkok to key destinations around the world and within Thailand. THAI is a member of Star Alliance.

www.thaiairways.be
Aaah I hoped that it would be aoperated by 777-300 ER, A340-600 or some other aircraft of TG that would feature a first class.