FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Place Mesa (Phoenix), Arizona REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jun 22, 2011, 10:47 pm
RDB68

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, ClubCarlson Gold
Stayed here for the first time this week and it was a good experience. I agree with nearly all of the comments from the OP regarding the layout of this HP. Only a couple of things I would add to or modify. The bathroom is larger than the last HP I stayed at (Louisville East). The floor space not taken up by the tub/shower is wider than the toilet width, so that's a bonus IMO. Also, this HP has a putting green out next to the pool area. It's a synthetic turf with half a dozen or so holes.

Regarding the local area, there are several restaurants, a movie theater and other shops all within walking distance. Though when the thermometer says 100+°F you might want to drive.

One note particular to my stay ... there was a large youth group staying at the hotel while I was here. That made the breakfast line just too long to wait in. The staff passed out a letter to the guests offering complimentary in-room breakfast service with continental items and beverages. You just had to call the Gallery Host to place an order. I thought it was a very reasonable solution to an unatnticipated problem.