FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - (FARE GONE) DL: DTW-HND &others $579 a/i 4.5cpm
Old Jun 21, 2011, 6:44 pm
nycflyer75

Programs: DL DM 1MM, DL reserve, Hilton Diamond, SPG Platinum, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by kyushuman
This is from the small print at the bottom of the Haneda bonus miles promo page--and it doesn't say "published fares", it only lists certain fare codes, from what I can tell.
Bonus Offer: Purchase and fly on Delta marketed/operated nonstop flights between Haneda/HND and Detroit/DTW or Los Angeles/LAX and earn triple flown miles for each paid BusinessElite® flight (fare classes J, C, D, S, I) or double flown miles for each paid Economy Class flight (fare classes Y, B, M, H, Q, K, L, U, T). Codeshare flights operated by carriers other than Delta are excluded from this offer. Bonus miles may be earned multiple times. One-way travel will also qualify for bonus miles. Bonus miles do not count toward Medallion® qualification or Million Miler™ status. Only the nonstop flights flown between Tokyo-Haneda and Los Angeles or Detroit will earn the bonus miles, connecting flights will not qualify for the bonus miles.
Thanks Kyushuman, I saw that after I posted and then called the DM desk to find out the deal with E fares. Glad that you brought it up otherwise I might have booked it.

So still able to get Medallion Upgrade on E fare, earn DM 125% Miles but $%#! no double miles promotion.