FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - list of WN website bugs/issues
View Single Post
Old Jun 19, 2011, 7:57 am
ftnoob
Moderator, Southwest Airlines and Choice Privileges

There are way too many to list them all, but here is one I recently encountered for the first time:
When attempting to book an RR 1.x award, instead of being listed as Sold Out or Unavailable, sold out flights are not listed at all on the flight availability page. Quite disconcerting when you start the Modify Itinerary process, your flight sold out after you booked an Award, and you are looking at other options on the same travel date. The other non-stop on the route that day was also sold out, so it was really strange to see zero non-stops when I knew there should be two!
texashoser, you should maintain an index of the issues in the OP (or a copy of the OP the mods can add to the top of the thread for you, if you prefer). See the latest Survival Tips thread for an example. (Note that significant issues discussed in their own thread, like the inflated price in points issue can be listed in the index post.

I was tempted to add that you should also include a status indicator so that the fixed issues can be marked as such, but it doesn't seem likely that will become necessary for at least several years.