FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping
Old Jun 18, 2011, 9:26 pm
Marathon Man
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA ltg, B6, DL, UA, AS, SPG/Marriott Plt, HH, Hyatt
Originally Posted by Goofy Foot
I got the survey.

I did not fill it out because I don't believe them when they say my answers will remain confidential.

I believe they will be posted on wikileaks,thereby exposing me to hit squads from Amex and BofA.

....and maybe even Drum Drum.
oh definitely bofa.
I ordered an extra $6k in coins from my C1 card and brought all $6k of them to one bofa branch that I have never been to before because I was 1.5hrs from home today visiting friends and it was there, and I know the Godz of bofa are now watching me. The teller did not mind, but you never can tell with them--often times bofa tellers have no personality because it's a policy-only based transaction bank and that is that.

the $6k = 12k c1 miles, which, if you add that to the 25k I could have gotten this camera for when redeeming with them, it would equal the 37,000 points I did end up redeeming instead. So the $6k was a useless pile of coins but at least the teller at BofA was cute so I got that out of it.