FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AXON Hilton Honors Award Questions and Information: The Definitive Thread
Old Jun 16, 2011, 9:15 am
jgallag

Smile

For the experienced FTers, stop here.

For the new FT people, AXON7 is a promotion code through Hilton and American Express. I was hesitant about the specific promotion details, so I called the Hilton Honors number from Hilton.com. They gave me the Hilton Diamond Desk number (1.800.920.5649) and told me to call them and book through them. This was my first time calling the diamond desk. They explained that an AXON7 reservation is like any other reservation except that you only pay 145K HHonor points for a four night stay in any world wide "Hilton" hotel. Once I book it, the diamond desk said that it would appear in my hilton.com reservation list (after you log in) like any other reservation. In additon, the diamond desk would send an electronic certificate to the specific hotel with my reservation. In the past, it is my understanding that you would receive a paper certificate and you took it too the respective hotel. Now it is all electronic. I hope this helps.