FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Trip Report: LCY-ZRH-HKG-ZRH-LCY with Crossair, Swissair and Cathay Pacific
Old Feb 26, 2002, 12:51 am
Worldtraveler36

"After getting off the plane at the B-concourse, I had to head through the makeshift walkway back to the Transfer Desk at Terminal A. "

Ah, why not use the Transfer Desk at Terminal B? run by Swissair? Just curious.
There is also a Swissair lounge at Terminal B, newer, I think no windows. I don't know if you would have had access to Jet Aviation(very friendly staff) or the other generic lounge?(can't think of the name, been there a dozen times).

Loved this trip report! Unfortunately, Swissair has gone way down hill, after some serious labor problems. This trip sounded good, was curious as to how long ago it was?
I also appreciated the reference to the flight map, good to know where you fly over. I doubt Afghanistan is on there these days

Ok, thanks for the info on the Swissotel. Have always been curious about that one, as mein addres am Zurich is at the Airport Rennaissance(some of the biggest rooms in Europe). How did you the like the hotel and how are the rooms?

Also, which flight did you prefer? The CX or
the SR?

Thanks, good luck with the law classes.

------------------
Michael
AA PLT,1 MLN Miles+
Hilton Gold
Sheraton Gold
Marriot Silver