FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt Beaver Creek, Colorado REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jun 7, 2011, 7:04 pm
jayer

Programs: Hyatt Glob (Barely); Marriott Plat Life; AA Up and Down Now Plat; Hilton, UA, BA, HA Peasant
Thanks for Saving Me the Parking Fee

Originally Posted by azepine00
Underground parking was free - enter Gerald Ford lot, park all the way at the end and walk out on the other side - PH elevator will be to the left just past valet entrance.
I hate tack-on posts and this is one, but for those who have never been here before like me, follow the "All Public Parking" sign up Village Drive. Gerald R. Ford lot is I recall the second on the left and is marked on the front. The floor you enter on from Village Drive is under the floor the Hyatt reserved parking is on. I never found an elevator but you can take a stairs in the back one floor to the Hyatt parking floor and there is a side door to the Hyatt elevator.

Echoing the above, the breakfast buffet was quite good. The omelet station guy was obviously new and learning, but he could already cook good food. Precious little to do but crash. The did fire up a lift for the weekend and for $29 you could get all-day rides and lunch. Really high chair lift but that is about it, which is why I still like the tourist-trap frontier look of Breckenridge better.