FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Comparing GoMiles to the other award trackers
Old Jun 7, 2011, 6:00 pm
doodicaldan

Award Wallet Benefits

Originally Posted by agape2travel
Thanks for the info on UPDATING. How do you feel about giving out your passwords to these sites? Does it worry you any? Any other advantages of AW over GM?
Personally, I find AwardWallet reputable enough of a company that I am willing to save my passwords on their server. That being said I would make sure to use a different password for other important services like email or financial accounts. One nice thing about award wallet is that you can reveal your passwords which makes it easier to remember the plethora of usernames of passwords for these programs.

Things I like about AW include the recently changed tab and the ability to click on a program to open a new tab that already is logged in to your account for that program. I got the bonus code for first time users but plan on paying the 2 dollars a year in the future.

Feel free to Private Message me for a referral and first time user upgrade coupon. This is my referral link.

Last edited by doodicaldan; Jun 8, 2011 at 6:15 pm