Old Jun 4, 11, 7:05 pm
  #3  
cordelli
In Memoriam
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Easton, CT, USA
Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
Posts: 31,801
You should get a mold test kit, they are like $5 or $10 and see if you have a problem. Most hardware stores have them. I'm betting it comes back fairly high for spores.

That will only confirm they are there, you will still need to address where they are coming from and either eliminate them or stop them from coming in. Though if there was water damage, there is probably mold if they did not take care of it all.
cordelli is offline