FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sitges gay pride GAYLA II! (July 8 - 10th, 2011)
Old May 31, 2011, 12:59 pm
dragonfirebcn

Programs: Bombay Sapphire; Sephora Plat
Sitges Pride FAQs

As promised, I'll be updating POST # 2 answering important questions about this year's event.

FAQ #3: IS THERE ANY PRE-GAYLA SIDE TRIPS OR ACTIVITIES PLANNED?
I understand that everybody wants to maximize the summer trip experience, especially if a TATL flight is involved. As of this year's event, no official side trips/activities have been announced, but feel free to share your plans with other attendees if you want to find some trip companions.

If you feel like organizing some pre-event activities, you can announce it in this thread and open a new thread in the GLBT forum, facebook or that other frequent flyers website. Please don't hijack this thread!

FAQ #4: IS THERE ANY POST-GAYLA SIDE TRIPS OR ACTIVITIES PLANNED?
As of side trips, nothing has been announced yet. As of activities, and after checking that some of the attendees are staying in Barcelona on July 11th, I think some Foie Gras is in order. I'll book a table for dinner at El Petit Burger by Bestiari for those who want to join me for some Foie, good burgers, gin & tonics, and more foie. Please, confirm me if you want to attend this dinner for booking properly.