FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Since UA/CO merger no more tvs in continental flghts?
Old May 24, 2011, 10:48 am
TechWizmo

They offered the prepay via email for some odd reason? Which is strange but it definitely said something along the lines of save $2 off in flight entertainment when you prepay? Regardless, they kind of advertised that both would have in flight entertainment, and thats kind of the reason I booked that specific flight, wouldn't that be considered false advertising and CO definitely has an obligation to fix this on their website and in misleading their customers through other websites as well? (I checked alot of sites like kayak even though I booked through continental.com and it seems that they all said the same thing about in flight entertainment?) But back to the point, are all their 737 aircraft going to have in flight entertainment as it is supposedly due to a manufacturer error and it is temporary seating, or are they going to continue to manufacturer subpar 2011 planes without in flight entertainment?