FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Prague Old Town {CZE}
View Single Post
Old May 21, 2011, 5:25 am
phedre

Programs: AC*SE, SPG Gold, HH D
I just had two stays in this hotel. My impressions:

- upgraded to executive floor both stays
- lovely arrival gift waiting for me, which was refreshed every night. It included small dessert items, a full plate of fruit, water, nuts, chips, etc. In fact on one evening someone knocked on our door and presented me with two small desserts (a mini chocolate mousse and cheesecake) from the lounge just because. Quite a nice touch!
- Breakfast and snacks in the lounge were lovely. Eggs, sausage, ham, breads, jam, coffee, cappuccino, and fruit available for breakfast.
- The lounge was open until 10 or 11 at night, and you could go in at any time to get a bottle of water or beer. There was a fair selection of beer, wine, spirits, and snacks available in the evenings.

I think they often took the spillover from the kitchen downstairs and served it here as snacks. Quite often we had high quality nibbles of sushi, pickled herring (better than it sounds), small sandwiches, melon with prosciutto, and other tasty treats. It varied a lot from day to day though.

The room itself was nice, with a lighted headboard and well-appointed bathroom. The lighted makeup mirror was a hit, as was the heated floor. So nice to step on when getting out of the shower!

The real standout for me though was the executive lounge staff. Friendly, helpful, and always ready to give tips on local food and directions to attractions.

Overall I liked this hotel best out of any I stayed in on my trip, including two Cat 7s.