FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Anyone ever booked with "Luxury for Less" (FLYL4L.COM) before?
Old May 16, 2011, 10:10 am
APx

Programs: M&M FTL, BA Silver, Hyatt Gold, Hilton Blue
Talking

Originally Posted by APx
After reading this blog, I was quite suspicious in moving forward and using flyl4l (in fact I posted some separate blogs on this elsewhere in FT), but after the last post, I thought sod-it, take the risk.

I just confirmed my flight with them. The service was excellent all the way through, and they explained everything to me. So far everything is going well. The booking is showing up on my personal airline bookings page and I've received all the documents from them (albeit 24hrs after booking it via online).

Flight is next week, so will let you know how it turns out.

ZRH-HKG (Rtn): US$4,690 - FIRST CLASS.

Bargain; just saved myself US$19,166 (if I had booked this today direct with SWISS.com)

Anyway, if all works out next week... I will be using these guys for ALL my travels...

Have faith people!
Originally Posted by jabez
APX
Let us know how it all goes. Great price!

As promised, here's my update.

If you are not bothered about collecting air-miles that BOOK with flyl4l... Simple!

How it worked for me:

1) Made enquiry
2) Receive details and cost (went back and forth with other possible flight options, i.e., I don't like TX, can you find me something with SWISS for example)
3) Once happy, I payed my deposit via CC on their site link (Airline Tax)
4) Received my booking reference number (had to wait 24hrs - the only scary part)
5) Completed the Wire Transfer of Balance before flight date
6) Fly and Enjoy!!!! FIRST CLASS, NO PROBLEMS

So, therefore I will be using flyl4l for all my big trips from now on... However, I'll probably still keep using the direct services for my local trips, so that I can maintain my FTL status.

PS: With this service in place, why would anyone want to build up to the top tier statuses?

With the savings I made, I could of done the same trip in F (with all the bells and whistles), 4 x over???

Go for it folks, I think you like it... The lady who helped me was a Bonnie G (I think the rules forbid me to leave her full name - or PM me)... Very Very helpful and polite on the phone... Ask for her

Enjoy