FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Bath Amenities
View Single Post
Old May 12, 2011, 7:04 am
jamesteroh
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by frankmu
I use conditioner to shave, works just as well, and one less thing to carry through security at the airport.
I'll have to remember that trick if I ever forget shaving cream again. The kind I like to use (anthonys) is only available in a TSA approved size if you buy it in a kit with a bunch of other trial sizes and while I don't mind using other kinds while travelling the trail size can takes up a LOT of room in your ziplock and the kind they give at even higher end hotels isn't that great.

I did find out something that works great. The shaving cream I like to use is sold at Sophora and I mentioned the TSA carry on problem. They have these very small plastic containers that are the size of a screw on bottle cap of a 20-oz bottle of diet coke except just a little deeper with a snap on cap they use for samples. If you buy something a sophora they will give you some or you can buy them for something like a dime or quarter each and they work GREAT. three of those will hold four-day of shaving cream and reaely free up the space in the zip lock bag.