FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - E-rewards [Master Thread]
View Single Post
Old May 9, 2011, 12:54 pm
goalie
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by foxberg
Dear XXX,

At e-RewardsŪ, we are excited to partner with companies like Continental Airlines who invite their selected members to join the e-Rewards Opinion Panel and offer an exciting way to collect OnePassŪ Miles. As you may be aware, you were previously limited to one (1) OnePass Miles redemption per calendar quarter. Soon it will be easier and more rewarding for you to collect OnePass Miles with e-Rewards than ever before!

IMPORTANT NEWS ABOUT YOUR CONTINENTAL AIRLINES REDEMPTION OPTIONS

We are proud to announce that starting April 29th, you can redeem your e-Rewards Currency for OnePass Miles once EVERY 30 DAYS, allowing you to collect OnePass Miles faster!

Previous OnePass Miles Redemption Limit: Redeem once per calendar quarter
NEW OnePass Miles Redemption Limit: Redeem once every 30 days!

To check your account balance and see how much e-Rewards Currency you have available to redeem for OnePass Miles, simply click the button below.

Go

As always, we value your time and continued participation. Continue to check your inbox and your Member home page for future opportunities to earn e-Rewards Currency.

We value your time,
The e-Rewards Team
Must have taken a little while to get to the west coast as mine just showed up with only minor modifications....

At e-RewardsŪ, we are excited to partner with airlines that invite their selected members to....
We are proud to announce that starting April 29th, you can redeem your e-Rewards Currency for any frequent flyer miles once EVERY 30 DAYS, allowing you to collect miles faster!
Now I know I did not sign up via CO (iirc, Hilton but not sure) tho I recently did a reward for CO miles and they are the only airline redemption I've done as oppose to HH religiously every 90 days