FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Master Thread new LX Eco Biz & First Class
Old May 9, 2011, 3:51 am
APx

Programs: M&M FTL, BA Silver, Hyatt Gold, Hilton Blue
Originally Posted by gwfr1g4t
apologies if this was covered elsewhere, but i've been digging and haven't seen anything.

i'm looking at booking a reward ticket with UA that has me on LX9 from ORD to ZRH on Sept 13th. I'm 6'4", so I'm hoping for some legroom. the Swiss agent i spoke with recommended 22 D/G for my fiancee and I, but seatguru says they are bulkhead seats that actually restrict legroom. anyone have any firsthand experience? Don't really want to spend the first 8 hours of my honeymoon with my legs falling asleep
Hi gwfr1g4t,

I recently did the ZRH-ORD-ZRH trip with LX. Although I sat in C seats (14 A/B), I had a good view of seats 22 D/G and the leg room. They have a reasonable amount of space and you can stretch your legs past the bulkhead, but you have the biz class curtain in front of you and no doubt a lot of through traffic, so probably some clanking of feet and ankles. Being 6'4", I too would agree with goliath and go with Row 29, if you can get it.

Don't forget to check in online 23hrs before hand online, it's your best bet of getting those seats, as if you wait until you arrive at the airport, there wont be a chance in hell of you getting those seats. Unless you turn up with a cast on your leg!!!

Have a safe flight.