FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Official Peanut Gallery Thread
View Single Post
Old May 7, 2011, 9:20 am
spineangel

Programs: CO-PLT,Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Platinum, Marriott Silver, AA ex Platinum, Avis 1st
Originally Posted by Eemraldskies
Obviously you didn't talk to inflight management (again). You continue to talk to customer service who is misguided on inflight rules for FA luggage and it's stowage. IF you had talked to inflight management you would have been advised that those signs are company issued (not homemade) and are on EVERY aircraft. No need for private messaging, I'm done with Spineangel and his petty war, threats and misinformation when it comes to FA's and their proper, company approved luggage stowage on the aircraft.

Ask an FA to show you the company made signs next time you fly SW. Oh wait, you don't do that anymore.
Obviously... you have no idea who I talked to. Funny, how if what you say is true, and those silly little signs are on every aircraft, why are you the only one that hangs them up? In 2009 I flew SW 127 segments, never saw this till your flight. And the person I spoke with (initials J.R.), did speak with your referenced "inflight management", and they said the rules for your personal luggage was just as I have previously stated. "only luggage containing the in-flight manual should be in the forward OHB". AND that "inflight mngmnt" knew nothing of your "company issued" little sign, which according to "inflight mngmnt", should not be used by their stewardess's, and would certainly cease such use.
But, like you said, I am also done with you, and because of your little childish episode, SW lost a pretty good revenue producing customer, that spent on average $25,000 per year.
And if these signs were actually "company isuued", why were you so concerned as to why I was taking a picture of it????
Kinda makes that little ol sign a bit more valuable now, doesn't it?