FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated FRA connection time/logistics-Domestic & International
Old May 6, 2011, 4:34 pm
Mike Jacoubowsky

Programs: 1K 2010, 1P in 2011, Plat for 2012,13,14,15 & 2016. Gold in 17 & 18, Plat since
Originally Posted by RichardInSF
It wasn't the greatest lounge in the world anyway. Main problem with the LH lounges is that they are often really crowded.
So crowded in fact that I'm not even going to bother trying to drop into one on my upcoming SFO-FRA-LYS trip. My son and I checked out two different LH lounges at FRA last July, and they were nothing to write home about; really stuffed to the gills. Oh, and hot. It was 80+ degrees in there. Could have been an anomoly, but in general, most of the airport we walked through was pretty hot and unwelcoming.
Originally Posted by LA_Traveler
If you are a *G, you will have access to the Senator Lounge, even if you are flying in Y. Just make sure that you bring your UA 1P card to prove that you are *G. There are several SEN lounges in FRA. Just look for the LH lounge signs overhead as you head to the gate for the BCN flight.
See NewbieRunner's AWESOME Frankfurt lounge post below, #132 in this thread! I originally posted lounge info from the FRA airport website, which had some issues. NewbieRunner provided the link to LH's lounge section where you enter the relevant info and it tells you where to go. In a nice way.

Last edited by Mike Jacoubowsky; May 7, 2011 at 11:17 am Reason: Updated for NewbieRunner's much better lounge info