FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Kettle Invasion
Thread: Kettle Invasion
View Single Post
Old May 5, 2011, 8:25 pm
obscure2k
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Originally Posted by houserulz77
First off......I swore I would never use the term "kettle" because I felt it was degrading.....but oh well.

I'm on 1805 DTW/MCO. Apparently this group of a mom, 2 daughters and the grand kid are all headed to see Mickey Mouse. They had some IROPs situation (probably got ejected from some flight) and because they no doubt complained something awful, they were put in F on this flight. The idiot (man I wish I had a name) CSA who dealt with them thought it would be ok to put this clan in 4A/D and 5A/D.
I'm sitting next to the mother, who is sitting in front of child, who is sitting with the sister. The mom is across the aisle from me, and she is working the guy in 4C to join the mile high club as much as the daughter is working me.
The kid is running up and down the aisle like a mad man, the FA (MCO based so used to this crap) is doing her best to keep everyone happy, and I am on my 5th Woodford.

Oh and the guy in 5C has an "emotional comfort animal" or whatever they call them - my allergies are going nuts.

This is how a young professional like me ends up like Thomas Hudson without the sense of humor.
IMHO, speaking as a "private poster," a post or thread can lose a degree of credibility when boasting about being on his "5th Woodford."