FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 777-300 ER mini-reviews
View Single Post
Old May 3, 2011, 2:09 am
Thai-Kiwi
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
New AirNZ site, with some feedback - good and bad. The bad, referring to the PE offering...

Rosemary @ 5:33 p.m., 2 May, 2011
Hi, I have just returned from the UK flying on the new 777 both ways. I was travelling on my own and had the window seat. I found there was no room at all to pass by my fellow passenger and had to ask him to stand up or I had to climb over him. I felt the seats were very cramped but was a little relieved when one of the hostesses did agree with me. The fact that the seats do not recline is a big mistake espec when one is flying straight through to the UK, I wonder if they still recline in economy! I was also disappointed to find no hand cream etc in the loos, and also no magazines, even the Air NZ mag was not there which I think is a huge mistake, this mag is great especially for the tourists, bring back the Air NZ mag I would say. I asked myself what extras premium economy passengers were actually getting certainly no pre dinner drinks anyway. I have also flown premium economy on the 747 and that was brilliant, heaps of room and all the bells and whistles. I must say I was disappointed in this new plane.

http://www.ourairnz.co.nz/air-nz-new...-look-see.aspx