FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Frequent Traveler University-NYC April 30th, 2011 (EVENT IS NOW FULL)
Old May 2, 2011, 9:41 am
tommy777

Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
Was traveling & offline yesterday, but as promised here are the charity raffle results.

FT/MPers raised $2,472 & Randy added in an additional $1,050 for a total of $3,522 to be donated to the Captain Dahl Foundation, Susan Koman for Breast Cancer Foundation, and Citycares, Hyatt's charity.

I'm so proud of everyone for your generosity. As mentioned at the event, we accepted US, Canadian, Euro, Great Britain Pounds, and Presidential Coins - and people donated all of the above! Might I mention that the $300 in Prez Coins were quite heavy

As mentioned at the event, people did not need to be present to win. I would post the numbers of the folk not there to collect their prize.

As it turns out, everyone but one person was there to collect the prizes when their ticket was drawn. The ticket that has a prize to be claimed (prize is United Systemwide Upgrade good for international upgrade) is ticket # 446349.

If you have that #, please contact tommy777 & make arrangements to send him your ticket for verification & then make arrangements to receive the prize. Since tommy777 is the person donating the UA SWU, you can just let him know the PNR you want it applied.

Again, thanks to everyone who donated at the event!

Cheers.
Thank you soooo much for doing the raffle again, Sharon!

For the person who won the SWU, pls send me an email on [email protected] to claim.

Also, a BIG thanks to everyone making this such a huge success! My sincere apologies to the over 100 people who we could not fit this time around. As this was a first time effort for us, we didn't want to take any larger financial chances. It was either a 225 person room or a 500 person room. A big leap to take and due to short notice, it would have been tough to get all up to 500 people.

Steve Belkin who is the chairman for FTU, will send out a survey later this week. Please give us your feedback.

We encourage everyone to sign up for our friends hosting a Grand event, the Chicago Seminar late October.

Stay tuned for info about the next Frequent Traveler University!