FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Targeted]No Fee 1st yr. American Express Gold Card 75,000 Bonus Reward Points Signup
Old May 1, 2011, 6:30 pm
coco11

Originally Posted by kristin0824
Applied for the 10K yesterday (before I found this thread) and was instantly approved. After reading this thread this morning, I logged into my AMEX account (already have SPG and Hilton cards) and sent a message asking for the 75K bonus and included the offer#. Within 2 hours of sending my message I got a reply stating that I would get the extra 65K after the $500 spend, for a total of 75K points! So, thanks to all you guys...love this website!!!
Since you just applied it, I assume you don't have the card number yet, but reference number.
When you sent a secure message, did you use one of you current card to start a new compose to membership reward center?

My husband just applied one and get approved and he sent a secure Msg TRU his Amex login and after 2 hours and still no response, he did include his red number since the new account has not showed in the Amex account yet.

Thanks
Coco