FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TSA going through wallets now?
View Single Post
Old May 1, 2011, 12:55 pm
Popperian

Got the D.Y.W.T.F.T from him over that.
It's awesome there is no an acronym assigned to their increasingly popular coercion tactics to take away all of our rights.

Like many of us have a choice. This is why they don't do this stuff at malls, because people DO have a choice to go to malls, and they simply won't go.

How do we falsify DY...T?

Who really has the authority to block a passenger from flying? Is it at the FSD level or Supervisor? Can the molester actually block you from flying or does it have to be escalated? To block you from flying, what specifically do they need to do, show, or prove?

I think on my next flight (won't be for awhile), I'm really going to get into this with them. The authority to block you from flying, the mechanics behind it. That really is the key thing here. The TSA asserting that it can prevent you from using public transportation. They say you "must complete screening", but that's not really what they are doing when they say this, they are making a much more broad claim that they can prevent you from using public transportation (without probable cause).

Last edited by Popperian; May 1, 2011 at 1:00 pm