FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Targeted]No Fee 1st yr. American Express Gold Card 75,000 Bonus Reward Points Signup
Old Apr 29, 2011, 2:38 pm
FlyingBoat

Originally Posted by FlyingBoat
At least you got your 25K. I also picked up this card in late October, clicked through their link, and Amex is telling me there was no such offer in October and refuse to give me any miles. Do you have any screen shots or proof of your points with an October start you could PM to me? I didn't get screen shots on this deal.
The information you have all provided here is fantastic! I just sent a secure email to membership rewards this morning as others have suggested, and told them about my being denied even the 25K even though I clicked through a 25K link and asked if I could get the 75K.

Here is their message back.

Dear MR. #######

I understand that you have received a better offer for the same type of Card. Our intent is to provide offers that will appeal to various interests and different types of people.

You will be happy to know that I have issued 75,000 bonus points to your account. Currently, you have 76,250 available points.

I trust I was able to meet your expectations. Your membership since 2006 is important to us.

It was a pleasure assisting you!