FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Official Peanut Gallery Thread
View Single Post
Old Apr 29, 2011, 1:47 am
sctn8gp

Originally Posted by Orwaid
I just find it amusing that the people that don't like what I did can't formulate any decent rebuttal to what I am saying.

So for those of you that tell me to get a life, or that as a child I giggled when a bully was accosting someone, or to keep my big mouth shut, I would tell you to take a debate class and try to learn how to formulate an argument. I would recommend learning how to focus on substance and then style.

Because a slightly watered down "you are a f***ing a**hole" just shows how simplistic you and your arguments were in the first place.
sounds like you need to take another airline.

i find the fa jokes to be somewhat annoying but to give credit where credit is due, i won't knock anybody having a good time with their job. as lame as some of the jokes are, i realize there are probably more folks on the plane that have never heard the jokes than there are that have heard them endlessly. i actually get a chuckle out of the chuckles, more than the jokes.

my opinion of your triumphant "silencing of the flight attendant" matters little, but be assured it is negative. my biggest problem with it is the nervous first time flyer who has just mustered up every ounce of nerve they had to step foot on that airplane. i feel sorry for them, and i feel sorry for you too, and with that, i would have closed my eyes, put my head back relaxed and enjoyed my flight.