FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Official Peanut Gallery Thread
View Single Post
Old Apr 28, 2011, 3:11 pm
jkburns1

Programs: UA (lame duck)1K, US Plat,HHonors Diamond, PC Plat, SPG Plat, MR Platinum
Originally Posted by Orwaid
Thank you.

That was exactly the tone I wanted to set, because i wanted to jar the FA into being quiet. So, joke, comment, remark, whatever, I got the point across. If he really wants to be a comedian, be ready for a heckler from the audience.

As for being tasteless, I remember a party in college in late 1979 called "Death Night". The beverages included "DC-10 Daiquiris" and "Bloody Garys" (for Gary Gilmore).

Now THAT was tasteless. Tasty, but tasteless

It is pretty clear that others are interested in the thread, based on the # of views.

People either think "great" or "awful and tasteless". So what would you have done .... stuck in your seatbelt, FA a good distance away, early morning flight and you know it will go on .. and on .. and on ... remember too, no headphones allowed.

I won't stand for it. Not from me, not from another passenger, not even from an FA.

Johnny Carson had his famous "rule of 3" -- If only the WN FA's would follow it, everyone would be a lot happier, not just me.
and for those who already fear flying? tough?

were you the kid who stood and giggled when the bully would beat up the handicapped kid in 3rd grade too?