FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - If you ever wanted Jeff Smisek's email address...
Old Apr 21, 2011, 10:07 pm
UNITED959
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by luv2ctheworld
I suspect if one writes a concise and articulated email that had valid issues or points that is beyond your normal CS canned reply, it may garner a response.
*May* is the key word here. Jeff is very good at telling people what they want to hear.

Originally Posted by TheBagman
I think he'd be more accurate to state that 100% of them go a secretary and <1% of those get forwarded to him instead of customer care.
This is spot on. I've written a few times about non-complaint issues and have received responses from folks a few levels down who had no clue how to answer my questions/comments.

Originally Posted by PamT
I found it fascinating he referred to employees as co-workers, instead of placing himself above them as most CEO's do.
Fascinating? Maybe. It does sound like he's a down to earth guy, but it ends there. Make no mistake, Jeff may give off this progressive CEO aura, but he does what he wants at the end of the day. Don't be fooled. Maybe a 1990 livery rings a bell.