FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MASTER THREAD: Domestic & International Executive Lounges Open/Closed on Weekends
Old Apr 21, 2011, 3:43 pm
SkiAdcock
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by USirritated
(emphasis mine)

Does WHAT mean that J.W. Marriott Bucharest has no executive lounge?

In other words, I am trying to find out what you are referring to when you said "does it....."? What were you looking at when the question came to your mind?
I didn't know what this meant either, but realized that Romania wasn't on the list in post #1 so s/he was asking if the JW had a lounge. In checking the Marriott website re: the property, it does & it's open 24/7, so I've added the property to the list in post #1 & show it as open.

If people aren't sure if a property has a lounge or not, I've found the best way to check is click on the property on the Marriott site, explore our hotel, click on guest rooms & if there's an exec level room showing, then click on it to see the details & it will usually tell you if it's open or not. If you don't see an exec level room, odds are there is no lounge.

What it doesn't tell you is if they offer coupons, if it's key accessible, if it has i-net terminals, and if there is no lounge, what they offer (if anything), so I'm depending on people to post in this thread to provide that information.

The list in post # 1 is only as good as the input received. I update whenever anyone provides a new update or a confirmation of current info.

Cheers.