FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Seating Queries: Club World
View Single Post
Old Apr 20, 2011, 7:25 am
PETER01
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Originally Posted by janed9388
This is my flight - BA0274 LAS to LHR, 20:55 Tue 24 May 2011, Club World - I've just had a look at the seating and there seem to be very few seats together at all (perhaps 2 x middle pairs & 1 or 2 x window / aisle pair) - do I assume that two of the blocked out seats are actually me and my hubby (but that I'm not supposed to know which two) or that all of the blocked out seats are people who have paid or who have status and if the last pairs of seats go we'll be split up.

I don't care too much where we sit (prefer middle) but definately want to be together but can think of better ways to spend £120 in Vegas. Can anyone advise ?? Many thanks.
3 E/F (Middle pair) and 5 A/B (Window/aisle) seem available and if I were you for a 10 hour flight I think it is worth paying. You may even win it in Vegas before you leave.

Row 5 has a misaligned window but has direct aisle access. Henkybaby did a recent trip in this seat (5A) but don't have time to look just now as going out so do a search. I've been split once and will now pay as it was a very lonely flight! (Although it was on the UD )