FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best credit card coversion rate to Asiamiles in 2009? (For FTers based in HK)
Old Apr 13, 2011, 3:34 am
kaka
Suspended

Programs: A3, TK *G; JL JGC; SPG,Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by percysmith
Only three?

BTW Fubon Platinum is issued as basic and Elite Platinum. You need 1M income/assets proof for Elite Platinum http://www.fubonbank.com.hk/Elite/do...form_app_e.pdf.

If you have that, great. But you don't really need Elite to access the $6/mile earn rate on weekends/ $3/mile earn rate on holidays. The Titanium ($80K annual income) and basic ($250K annual income) Platinum will also have that earn rate.

The only difference is the welcome gift (Elite: $600 cash rebate. basic/Titanium: 60,000 points).
oh you reminded me of BankComm 6000 miles welcome offer. i STILL havent done it yet... at least i'm now clean of welcome offers so i can give this card some beating.

oh btw, musashino22 of JAL forum will be in HK next week. are you guys up for a dinner meetup? (Probably thursday cuz ChrisLi is out of town before then)

we in the JAL forum have crazy food festivals but luckily some food craze won't be here this time so hopefully some sanity shall be instated